Our uniform is changing. Please see the school uniform leaflet at the bottom of this page.
The New School Uniform Shop is https://www.swidtp.co.uk/
- Jewellery must not be worn (although an inexpensive wrist watch and one pair of plain stud earrings are acceptable).
- We also expect students to have basic school equipment and a suitable bag in which to carry their belongings. All clothing should be clearly marked with the student’s name.
- We try to adopt a common sense approach in terms of dress code and we ask for support in avoiding fashion crazes, extreme haircuts etc.
- We strongly discourage valuable items in school for security and safety reasons.
- Full details of our uniform requirements are given to parents in the summer term. The new school uniform is only available via the “New School Uniform Shop” link. If you cannot buy online, you can place an order by ringing our supplier SWI Schoolwear direct – 01928 752610. A copy of the order form is available HERE. Please be aware that you will no longer be able to buy uniform from the school reception.
New School Uniform Leaflet
Please see the links below for the current School Uniform Leaflet.Download The PDF >