The Brookbank School uniform is changing. Please refrain from purchasing jumpers and ties at this time.
- We will be updating this page in the coming weeks as we roll out our new plans.
- Please note that there is no expectation for parents and carers of established students to replace knitwear in the short term, as we do not wish to incur any extra expense on our families.
- We will also be announcing plans to recycle school ties moving forward.
Look out for more details in our ezine, social channels, and this webpage after Easter, when we will also be emailing parents and carers.
Please see the school uniform leaflet at the bottom of this page.
The New School Uniform Shop is https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk/
- Uniform cannot be delivered to school due to restrictions.
- All uniform will delivered to your home.
- Orders over £70 will be delivered free of charge.
- For orders under £70 there will be a £4 delivery charge.
- Free returns form and label with every order.
- Jewellery must not be worn (although an inexpensive wrist watch is acceptable).
- We also expect students to have basic school equipment and a suitable bag in which to carry their belongings. All clothing should be clearly marked with the student’s name.
- We try to adopt a common sense approach in terms of dress code and we ask for support in avoiding fashion crazes, extreme haircuts etc.
- We strongly discourage valuable items in school for security and safety reasons.
Full details of our uniform requirements are given to parents in the summer term. The school uniform is only available via the “School Uniform Shop” link. If you cannot buy online, you can place an order by ringing our supplier SWI Schoolwear direct – 01928 752610. Please be aware that you will no longer be able to buy uniform from the school reception.