Vacancies at The Brooksbank School are as follows:
The Brooksbank School
Headteacher: Mr Andrew Taylor
Tel: 01422 374791
Web site: www.bbs.calderdale.sch.uk
Remuneration: £30,451 - £32,910 (Scale point 26 to 29)
The Brooksbank School is a large, popular and successful comprehensive school and specialist Sports College. It is a popular and oversubscribed 11 to 18 co-educational school with over 1,800 students on role. The Brooksbank School was judged as a GOOD school by OFSTED in 2016. We continue to be a forward thinking and outward facing school and are recognised for the excellent practice being undertaken.
Our success with regard to our exam results improved last year and student outcomes, reflecting the hard work of both the students and staff alike were some of the best for several years. This gave everyone (students and staff alike) an immense pride in what we, the Brooksbank family have managed to achieve together.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding professional to join this well established, popular and successful school that offers its students a quality education and is looking to enhance this further through the development of its ICT infrastructure, resources and wider partnership links.
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate the following:
• A person with a passion for innovation and providing an ICT service to benefit schools and their staff
• A person who is able to introduce systems and processes which positively impact on the outcomes of students
• A person who demonstrates a keen awareness and experience of for example: IT security, GDPR and development of Office 365 applications, including Sharepoint
• A person who fully understands the importance of systems integration in schools
• Can deliver high quality ICT training to all staff to impact ICT skills across the school
• A person who understands what is required by schools and their staff in the classroom to support and improve the quality of Teaching and Learning
• A dedicated colleague who is keen to make a significant contribution to raising the attainment and progress of their students further and to producing successful, independent learners for the future.
For further details and an information pack please visit the school website. www.bbs.calderdale.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 23rd April at 12 noon
Interviews will be held: W/C 3rd May.
Note: Applications will only be considered on the school’s application form from individuals, third party introductions will not be accepted.